Selective waste collection: a way to live in a healthier ecosystem!
Since February 2014, selective waste collection is mandatory. Here it is, then, stipulated by law, an action that had long become part of everyday normality. Indeed, very few citizens think about how waste is collected and the process through which they pass to get to be disposed of or recycled, and this marked indifference leave an imprint on the environment.
Selective waste collection was introduced specifically to distinguish between different types of wastes and to act accordingly. Each of these processes is the duty of a party. The first stage is the duty of citizens, whilst selective collection is our duty, at Green Global, ready to follow, step by step, the process of collection, transport and waste management. We’re part of a world too beautiful and green to endanger our health with the waste that we create!
What is selective waste collection and we want to streamline?
Selective waste collection is a common practice in all civilized countries, because it is a unique method by which we ensure that it does not pollute our environment. Before you find out what selective waste collection is, you should know some details about selective waste pre-collection process:
- This first stage is placing selective waste containers to differentiate the type of waste
- Split-type containers or trash bin for selective waste pre-collection vary due to the different types of waste, such as glass, plastic, paper and metal
- All these containers are marked suggestive, in a distinct and significant chromatic tone, so that everyone can just store them in labelled waste containers
This process is extremely important to what we, the people at Green Global waste collection company, want to do: making the collection of waste in a modern and innovative way, such as the collective waste selection. By this arrangement, basically, we can store the contents of each container of waste in special transport systems, without them being mixed with the remaining waste and thus being managed efficiently. However, all hazardous materials can be eliminated and non-hazardous waste can be treated and put back in the normal recycling spin, in order to consume fewer resources and to reduce the polluting wastes from different mediums.
What is the plan for selective waste collection?
Selective waste collection process followed by our company, Global Green, is quite succinctly presented, because it requires some very specific steps:
- First, by selective pre-collection process, conducted by citizens with civic duty, resulting in0 waste stored in special containers marked according to the nature of their content, prefigures the selective collection of waste
- Transport plays an important role in the first step of collecting because we have special vehicles to retrieve the contents of each container selectively depositing waste
- The content of each deposit is then transported, depending on its nature, by road, sea or rail, and will be taken to special waste processing centres
- In these centres, selectively collected waste will be processed, treated and then be removed, for those who no longer shows any economic value or reintroduced through recycling
- All methods of treatment, disposal and recycling must take into account human health and the environment, which should not be altered in any way by these specific methods of processing waste
Green Global makes sure that you will live in a healthier and cleaner environment through the complex task of selective waste collection!