How does a waste collection company contribute a cleaner environment?
In the civilized world, technology and industry, hand in hand, are so advanced that people are absolutely marvelled, forgetting that a civilized world is primarily a cleaner world. Many people enjoy the fact that they can find in a supermarket numerous products in bags, bottles or containers of metal, but do not think at the process through which the package passes after its content is consumed.
Many public awareness campaigns were made for the pre-collection and the collection of wastes to produce efficiently, discarding, and the risk of contamination of the environment we live in. For that responsibility is not only of the citizens, but also of our Green Global waste collection company, we make sure that the collection of waste and their processing is done efficiently and in accordance with the rules imposed by the Ministry of Environment and of the National Agency for the Protection of the Environment.
What does the collection of wastes means in a civilized society?
Because we don’t live in a primitive society anymore, but in one with aspirations of Western civilization, the waste collection company Green Global assumes responsibility for some of the main services including the collection of waste. This process is not at all simple, but it is surely one necessary for any modern society and we assure you that the Romanian towns benefit from full service and quality in regarding the collection and processing of waste.
In the first instance, it is necessary to know that the general term of ‘wastes’ which incorporates all waste materials resulting from a technological process or household appliances must be highlighted valves in several product categories such as:
- Electrical, electronic and household appliances wastes, which are components or unusable parts of the various electrical appliances, electronic or electrical appliances, with various dimensions such as TVs, computers, radios, refrigerators, roasters, washing machines and many others who must be processed in a specific way so as not to affect the environment
- Industrial wastes which are of several types and have a degree of nuisance, which varies from harmless to very pollutant and even toxic. Asbestos waste in constructions, radioactive wastes, even waste from industrial processes, are all dangerous substances, which must be treated and disposed of in a manner which does not have any environmental consequences
- Medical waste arising from the contaminated areas of hospitals as well as the equipment used in the treatment of patients, the equipment used for the processing of substances with medical use and all substances and materials with medical use must be managed in a responsible manner so as not to cause epidemics or so as not to affect the forms of life from the people, animals, poultry and plants
- Household wastes, one of the most important categories of waste from the point of view of quantity and spread, are a type of wastes which are disposed of daily in the households or in spaces in which there is the possibility of formation of unsorted municipal waste. Selective collection of such waste is extremely important for the whole process of recycling
- Non-hazardous and hazardous wastes, being at the two extremes of the impact on the environment, and some are biodegradable, which can be assimilated into the environment and entered in the normal circuit of nature, like the remains of food and drink, and others are being non-degrading, or, even more, polluting and toxic
- Waste from the plastic are a perfect example of non-degradable, demonstrating that the bottles and plastic bags, to give only a few examples, will be assimilated in the environment within a few centuries, some of them reaching even a millenniuma
- Waste from the glass are among the most poorly degradable types of waste, a bottle reaching, under normal natural conditions, 4000 years, a figure very big, if we think about the period in which the civilization has had time to blossom
- Textile wastes are a different type of waste, widely spread, for which no standard procedure is implemented in Romania at the level of the legislation. Of course, there is a process of recycling, as a result of which the textile wastes are processed and transformed again in raw materials that can be used in creating clothing, but the collection of clothing must be carried out in a special framework, without interference with other types of waste
These are among the most commonly available types of waste which we, here, at Green Global, give something and have been developing them in all towns throughout the country, trying to leave behind a cleaner environment and a healthy development.